List of Prices
Fast Dry Service
$16 per lin. Ft.
$1 per sq. ft.
What is Considered One Room?
We consider a room 150 sq. ft. of actual cleaning area.
Great rooms, Dining & living room combos may be considered 2 rooms.
What is Included in Our Price?
Some furniture moved and legs protected with plastic tabs. (Please remove all knick knacks from tables that shall get moved)
Pre-vacuum (within reason)
- Carpet stretching $1 per sq ft room
- $2 per sq ft if we move furniture
- Add $40 for each doorway seam break and re-seam
- Carpet Patch $119 – $250 each. Depends on size.
- Hooka Burns $35 – $60 each
- Bleach Spot Dye $40 – $75 depending on size
- Minimum service charge $119
Our pre-inspection/ carpet audit will point out all issues with your carpet that we can either repair or you can pursue a claim with your installer or carpet manufacturer.
- Subsurface flush & rinse repair of pet pee spots/spills $45 each up to 12″ Diam
- Pet urine soaked pad replace, replace contaminated tack strip, sub floor clean and seal for odor, clean backing, reinstall, then clean: $17 per sq. ft.
Carpet Salvage Cleaning
Salvage service and pet urine contaminated carpets are not guaranteed for appearance or complete odor removal due to the nature of latex carpet backing.
- $.70 cents per ft2 for this service
We treat, scrub, flush, rinse and extract. If you have the cheaper fiber baseboards we can’t provide this service. Filtration line staining is not 100% removable. In many situations its best to stretch these and cut them out.
- Commercial service: 26-38 cents per sq. ft.
- Filtration stain line treatment: $.49 cents per ft. repairs
- Filtration line stretch to remove and tuck $1.50 per ft.
Tile & Grout
Ceramic tile: $1.25 per sq. ft. (if we are in for other services then 80 cents per ft.)
- Stone tile: $1.55 per sq. ft.